Career With Us
As we are in the creative domain to satisfy the customers needs in a more effective and efficient manner,
Innovativeness and creative minds are the basic of success in our field. We need the best minds with innovative
thoughts to meet the most demanding requirements of each and individual customers.
Fresh as well as experienced professionals to work with full freedom are required.
If you feel, you meet the above requirements, you can send your resume with some sample
designs to call on interview.
"Our door is always open to all innovative minds."
Current Vacancies :
Graphic Designer / Web Programmer
We are currently searching for a highly motivated and talented graphic designer/ web programmer
to join our growing team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with all members of the team to
conceptualize and create graphics and logos for web, email, and print media on various projects.
- 2-3 years experience in web and print media design
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Strong design & layout abilities and an understanding of colour theory
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong HTML understanding and knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of Macromedia Flash
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure in an high paced environment
- Generous salary and bonus based on experience.
If you meet all of the above qualifications, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted for a brief telephone interview.
Those short-listed will be invited to an onsite interview
Business Development Executive
A junior level person having 1+yr exp. who can work from lead generation to project proposal.
Exec. Comm. skills (both verbal & written)
Should have extensive experience in designing corporate & brochure ware websites and e-commerce
or electronic store websites using Photoshop.
The person should be a designer first and an HTML person later.
Should be an expert in Photoshop and CorelDraw. Knowledge of Dream weaver & basic Flash animation.
Experience in Print designing desired.
Suitable candidates please send your resume to email@example.com